Fixed Frame Screen | Custom size options up to 400 inches
Vibrant colours even under broad daylight
Outfitted with high-contrast filters that absorb ambient light, Selina Black provide extraordinarily clear images even in brightly lit surroundings. Ideal for home theatre use, the Selina Black allows viewers to achieve high-quality front projection without a dedicated darkened room. The Selina Black delivers the superior image quality of optical rear projection with a front projection screen’s minimal space requirements and ease of installation. Supreme black levels are balanced with an ergonomic brightness level that prevents eyestrain and creates vivid images with full colour saturation and exceptional image detail.
Blacker Blacks, Whiter Whites.
*Under Bright Lighting conditions
85% light rejection
15% light rejection
- Projection in brightly lit environments
- Up to 7 times higher contrast than conventional front screens
- Award-winning screen technology
- High-quality screen in an economical frame construction
- Easy to assemble and install
- Compact and robust transport crate for easy shipping
- Compatible with all standard projectors
- Custom size options up to 400 inches
- ISF-certified screen material
- 4K compatible
|Format||Spec||Viewing area(mm)||Installation area (mm)|
The recorded measurements are for general reference only. Please contact Carson Screens to verify product design and dimensions before attempting to integrate its products with any structural or furniture modification. Although a manufacturer may offer product advice, it may be taken or ignored at the integrator’s discretion. Carson Screens will not be held responsible or be otherwise liable for faulty installations.